Sup?

Yeah, this may not be the best blog you've ever visited but I thought I'd try it out. Hope you like it....much love.

Sunday 27 May 2012

Do You Follow The Crowd?

I HATE people that 'follow the crowd' I wear what I like, do what I like and say what I like. If there's a certain hair style or colour that everyone's getting I just stay the same, I've had black hair for the last 4 years because I like it like that and no amount of people telling me what to do with my hair is going to change that.

 Same with my fashion sense really, I love wearing animal print and clothes that are a bit out there but that's just me. I hate it when someone famous wears for instance cream clothes and then in the next few weeks everyone's wearing them, it frustrates me so much because their not being themselves. This even happens with peoples views about certain topics or people. Some people copy what their friends say or think just to try and fit in even if it's not what they truly think. In my opinion you should be your own person and 'don't follow the crowd' do you share this opinion, or are you a trend follower?

1 comment:

  1. Finally someone who isn't a follower! I agree with what you say! I wear what i want, do what i want and listen to what i want. Much respect x

    ReplyDelete