Sup?

Yeah, this may not be the best blog you've ever visited but I thought I'd try it out. Hope you like it....much love.

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Getting What You Want

It's very easy to get what you want, as-long as you play your cards right. I'd say that the best thing to use is flattery. I think that it's easier for girls because they can just flutter their eye lashes and it normally works. Although some girls do take this to far. For example some women try to get pay rises or promotions by going in to work half naked to impress their male boss's even though now-a-days it doesn't work quite so well. If you want a promotion so badly just be good at what you do and try your hardest, it may take time but it will eventually get you somewhere, wouldn't you want the satisfaction of doing it for yourself?

 It's normally easy to get what you want from your parents all you've gotta do is say 'mummy you know you love me?' I still use this now and it never fails to work. Boys are very good at being flattering, flirty and even leading girls on to get want they want (not every guy) and a lot of the time it works, girls are very good at doing this to. So yeah if your trying very hard to get something you should just try hard to achieve your goals in-life, and girls don't be the 'bimbo' and boys don't be the guy to break hearts for no good reason, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. I agree that one should work hard to achieve goals in life. I disagree that a person should use control and manipulation to get what they want. I believe a person should be sincere and real. How would you feel if someone tried to control and manipulate you? Nah, controlling someone is the opposite of loving them.

    ReplyDelete