Sup?

Yeah, this may not be the best blog you've ever visited but I thought I'd try it out. Hope you like it....much love.

Friday 15 June 2012

Can Songs Really Get Old?

In my opinion if a songs genuinely great then it can never get to 'old'. To be honest I prefer to listen to older songs rather than new because they have more of a story and are full of heart and soul where as most music now-a-days is all done on a computer and uses no real raw talent, although I do have a few exceptions. I love to break down songs, think about the beats and the instruments used it gives you a kind of pride. I also love really listening to the lyrics and trying to figure out the story behind them. I love artists like Bon Jovi and Bob Marley, I also really love rock bands. I absolutely adore Angel by Shaggy, such a great song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWJrPzAUzAs) you should have a listen if you somehow haven't already.

 So yeah I may be pretty young but I still mainly prefer songs that where made before I was even born, think it's weird? I listen the the types of music that I like to listen to, I honestly don't care what my friends listen to I'm not going to repeatedly play a song just because it's 'new' or the 'next big thing' or just before other people are. I'll listen to all the old songs that |I want to and no-one can stop me. Think of your 'favourite song' is it really that great? Is it even music?

No comments:

Post a Comment