Sup?

Yeah, this may not be the best blog you've ever visited but I thought I'd try it out. Hope you like it....much love.

Friday 29 June 2012

Why Is Updating Important?

I think that updating everything in general is very important. I hate to be about 90 like my grand-dad and not have a clue what to do and how to work the technology that's current at the time. Most of the older generation are terrified by technology the main reason is because they haven't been updating their technology,   times running away from them, just like the modern world.

 My grandparents phones look like bricks and are some of the oldest phones out there, well in my eyes anyway. They can't even text and only use it to answer calls because doing anything else is to complicated. Even my mum and dad can't work computers or laptops properly, they both get flustered and think that there going to break it, where as now nearly every student learns how to use them at school and find it easy to do things that would confuse most adults even though it seems so simple to us because we've grown up with it. Technology isn't the only thing that you should keep updated it's also things like fashion, music, attitudes and ideas. Yes, it's fine to still love all the old things but there's a certain extent where the younger generation will look down on you for being 'different' and say things like 'oh that's old' which in my eyes it's wrong but still happens in the modern day world. Business's like Apple, Microsoft and Firefox are always updating their software and products to make sure that they sell and people don't get bored of the same old gadgets.

 I hope you've found this post interest please feel free to tweet and google+ this post. Also why not check out my Blogging Tips page for some Inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment