Sup?

Yeah, this may not be the best blog you've ever visited but I thought I'd try it out. Hope you like it....much love.

Monday 30 April 2012

BBM Contacts..

Everyone with a blackberry knows how annoying some contacts on bbm can be. The constant broadcasting 'ping for an opinion' or 'ping if you'd get with me?' it does become really frustrating. I have thrown my phone across the room so many times but I suppose it's what you get for having a blackberry.

Everyone always says 'if you don't like it get a nokia' well no I don't want a nokia I'm just sick to death of people broadcasting rubbish that no-one cares about..pheww sorry about the ranting. But yeah hint to some people, you'll end up having no contacts in the end because everyone will be sick to death of you...much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment