Sup?

Yeah, this may not be the best blog you've ever visited but I thought I'd try it out. Hope you like it....much love.

Wednesday 2 May 2012

I wish you could personalize everything.

Any new piece of technology that I buy I like to try and personalize it. Although things like Phones, Ipods and Laptops don't really make it very easy. The only thing you can actually personalize is the wall paper or pick from themes that are already there. When  get something I like to let people know that it's actually mine although there isn't much I can do. I've actually taken to buying weird and 'out there' cases because there's nothing else I can really do. I just feel that the designers of certain pieces of technology could come up with new ways of letting you personalize them so that they feel more like there yours. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment